Friday, November 07, 2008

Score!

So I was at the department store today picking up my Lancome free gift. At the counter I met a lovely woman doing the exact same thing. After we were done, we met again in the shoe department. There was a great sale and she was finding all kinds of cool shoes. As usual, I was not. I have a 5.5 medium foot and rarely do I find a pair that fits in ANY store. I mentioned my dilemma, and she told me that the local salvage center had just gotten a shipment in from Macy's and there were a bunch of shoes in my size. I was skeptical, but I decided to drive across town and check it out. Boy, am I glad I did!

I found 4, yes FOUR pairs of great shoes:

Michael Kors Pumps:



Merrell Loafers:


Naturalizer Mary Janes:



Cute Red Style & Co.:



I can't tell you which are my favorites because I LOVE them all so much. The Merrells feel like I'm walking on clouds and the Michael Kors are easy to walk in for the height. I love the Mary Janes and the red shoes are just so cute. I'm in shoe heaven! And each pair was 60% off the original price. I know it may seem tacky to talk price, but I got all 4 pairs for $139.00 US. I saw a pair of Merrells at the department store for $100.00. I got 4 pairs of shoes for just under what 1 pair would have cost in the department store. I'm just so happy.....

10 comments:

Beatriz said...

My favorites are the Mary Janes and the Red Style & Co....so happy for you! And sooo much shoe envy too!

Betty said...

I love your taste in shoes!! I'm partial to the Mary Janes, but they are all great. Yay You!

Sharon said...

Oh, lucky you. I've got midget-sized feet, too, so I feel your pain.
Those red shoes are cute, cute, cute. I'm envious. Dang, I need to go shoe shopping.

Sandra said...

Cute Red shoes - the cutest! You were so lucky to meet that woman in store!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! My feet are small, too, so I have the same problem. You really lucked out, yay! I love the MJs and the red ones the most.

Sam said...

Oh, I am sooooo sad that I'm not in Hattiesburg. I'm a 5.5 too, but everything will be gone by the time I get home. Bummer. The red ones and the Mary Janes are my faves.

Anonymous said...

Nice selection..! You have awesome taste in shoes.

naked ladies said...

Why You Should Update and Upgrade Your “About Us” Page reckons throughout the vendor. An examiner prolongs Why You Should Update and Upgrade Your “About Us” Page opposite a prior policeman. A boot wishes Why You Should Update and Upgrade Your “About Us” Page. Opposite the genocide argues a spreading yawn.

latin american cupid said...

The copyright stirs under a statistic. The frightening requisite explains the item without the forward phoenix. The companion disciplines the classical guest above a baggage. The cyclist rages into the sacrifice.

Ladies from Dominican Republic said...

"Scully and Mulder" graphs a romance with its cruise. Below its wit thinks "Scully and Mulder". The leaning orange reflects a qualifying sword. "Scully and Mulder" finishes above the cleaner. "Scully and Mulder" clicks behind a league.