Well, I've been tagged. I'll give it a try:
1. What is the ugliest thing you've ever knit?
This is hard. I don't really think of anything as ugly. The most disappointing thing I've ever knit was the Lilith sweater. A lot of work and a really bad fit.
2. What is the most beautiful thing you've ever knit?
Another difficult one. Hmm. I love the Branching Out Scarves. They are really pretty. I also love my crocheted wrap with the Douceur et Soie.
3. Who are your fave knitting designers, living or dead? (name up to 3)
I'm ashamed to admit, I don't really know designers.
4. Do you watch Knitty Gritty on DIY?
Nope, don't get that channel.
5. Have you ever knit in your sleep? (not just dreaming, has someone seen you make the motions?)
I've never been alerted to this, so I guess not.
6. Have you ever taught someone to knit?
I'm trying to teach my 6 year old son to knit, and I've taught my mom & my baby sitter to crochet.
7. How many WIP's or UFO's, currently?
Let's see, there is one pair of socks, one afghan, and one sweater. ( The sweater will never get done!)
8. Circulars, or straights?
Both. Circs for things that just need them or small projects for on the go, and straights when I feel like it.
9. Fave 'thing-item' to knit?
Right now, socks.
10 Name the person who 'tagged-memed' you.
The Lovely Noreen
Edit: The person I tagged was Mysteryknitter