Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm so tired. The little one was up all night. His eyes were glued shut from pink-eye goop. You'd think that wouldn't be a problem if you were asleep, but Son #2 thought differently. Anyway, his wakefullnes was mine. Now I'm paying for it. Daddy & Son #1 took off for JXN for a going away party for some friends. I had to stay here with S2. He's busy with Thomas the Tank Engine right now. Thought I'd take a moment & write.

Planted some more impatients today, and transplanted some lily seedlings I've been tending for a couple of years. I'm really proud of these little guys. I received their mother by accident. She piggybacked in a clump of garlic chives my neighbor gave me. I kept the chives in a pot and a couple of years later, a huge lily sprang up. Cleaned some pots and fertilized some perennials. My Easter lilies are multipling and budding up. The astilbe has buds, and 2 of my roses have their first blooms. It's been another gorgeous day, with no rain in sight for days. That's good for now, but I'm hoping the summer isn't too dry.

No comments: