Friday, April 28, 2006

Yay! I'm going to New Orleans tommorrow. With the husband, without the kids! Double Yay! We're just going for a quick over nighter. This has something to do with his work, but what, I don't know. All I know is we're staying in the Quarter and going to The House of Blues. Gonna eat me some good food, do me some good people watching, probably drink me a few drinks.

The main thing I'm looking forward to is going to The Quarterstitch. It's a neat little yarn shop on Chartres Street in the Quarter. I discovered it last year when the family went down for a weekend. It's small, but it has lots of great yarn. I'm gonna splurge. I don't know what I want, but I'm thinking a couple of hanks of something nice just to touch while I make a scarf out of it, and maybe some nice sock yarn.

I'll post some pics once I get back.

I'm so excited!!!

No comments: