Monday, April 24, 2006

Well, here it is Monday again. Only 2 more weeks of classes, then exams. My students are doing great. I know they are as ready for summer as I am. I swear I'm going to get some painting and drawing done.

The Lilith sweater is getting close to completion. I'm shaping the armholes for the front, and getting close to the neck shaping. I hope to finish it before this coming weekend. I want to wear it on our trip. Husband & I are going to New Orleans for an overnighter. No kids, just us. And his entire office. The boss is taking us down for some reason I haven't exactly figured out. But who am I question? We're going to the House of Blues. I don't know who's playing, but it should be fun regardless. The main thing I'm looking forward to is going to a little yarn shop in the French Quarter called The Quarterstitch. It's such a great place. Beautiful yarns, nice folks. I plan on buying something decadent.

This week will probably be busy. Tonight #1 has a baseball game, and Husband has PINKEYE!!!, so I'll probably be in charge of transportation, etc. Later this week there is a birthday party for #1 to attend at (of all places) Chuck E Cheese. How I despise that place. It is just awful. I can't even look at the driving games without wanting to vomit.

So, I'm teaching, knitting, trying not to get pink eye, herding kids, and wishing for summer break.

No comments: